Starting on Sunday, November 6, 2011, join your tango maestros, Miguel and Michelle Coppini for a 6 week session of two classes and guided practicas in London, Ontario.
6:00 to 7:30pm: Advanced Beginners (60 minute class and 30 minute guided practica)
7:30 to 10:00pm: Intermediate Level (60 minute class and 90 minute guided practica)
Open Guided Practica: 8:30 to 10:00pm
1) one class and one guided practica: $100 per person.
2) two classes and two guided practicas: $150 per person
3) Drop-ins: a) one class and practica: $20 p.p.; b) 2 classes and practicas: $30 p.p.; c) 90 minute practica only: $5.
Please register here.
- Intermediate class at 7pm in the Brightroom, (3rd floor, The Staircase, 27 Dundurn Ave. N): Drop-ins welcome!
- Beginner class at 8:15pm in the Variety Room, (back door of 25 Dundurn Ave. N., part of the Staricase complex). Drop-ins with previous tango experience welcome.
- A delightful milonga follows at 8pm and there is free on-site parking.
- Our last class at La Coqueta (179 Dundas St. E. at Jarvis) is at 7pm followed by a friendly practica at 8pm. Special thanks to all of you who supported us at La Coqueta these last months!
- 8pm at Palermo Tango Club (95 Danforth Ave. at Broadview) followed by a lovely milonga at 9:15pm. Free parking on Broadview Ave.
- Considering private instruction? We can help you learn faster and remember more with our proven techniques and memory aids. Flexible times and locations, including your own space!
The fall is a wonderful time to discover tango or re-ignite your tango dancing. The September rush is over and you will have new opportunities to join tango sessions with Miguel and Michelle in late October/early November.
Here is what is up ahead:
- Hamilton: new Wednesday sessions starting November 2, 2011.
- Toronto: new Thursday sessions starting late October/early November (TBC shortly).
- Waterloo/Kitchener: look for new sessions soon! The details are falling into place……slowly, but surely.
- London: the tangueros y tangueras in London are putting on their dance shoes and gearing up for a new activity. More information coming soon.
Michelle and Miguel