Join us in Toronto this Saturday night at 8pm for a class, followed by a wonderful milonga at Palermo Tango Club (3rd floor, 95 Danforth Ave at Broadview at the Joy of Dance Centre). The cost is only $18 for both the class and milonga. The theme for the party is “Elegance”. You can bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to drink and if you wish, a small dish/snack/nibbly to share. The music is always good, the dance floor is real wood and the company is friendly.
We hope to see you there!!
Our best wishes to you and your families. May 2012 bring you health, happiness, peace and abundance (especially lots of tango)!!
Miguel, Michelle and Livia
When: December 7, 14, 21, 2011 and January 4, 2012
Time: 7 to 9pm
Location: Variety Room, The Staircase, 25 Dundurn St. N. (Entrance at the back). Free parking.
Keep the stress of the holidays in check with 2 hour tango drop-in classes with teachers, Miguel and Michelle Coppini. Enjoy personalized attention and avoid the nasty withdrawal symptoms of a month without tango. Learn, laugh and tango!! All levels welcome and treated with our special brand of TLC (tango-loving-care).
Special price: $15 per person for 2 hours.
The holidays can be a busy and stressful time. Maintaining your regular tango practice can help keep you balanced, physically and emotionally. Best of all, you can avoid terrible tango withdrawl symptoms (like forgetting everything you learned in the last 3 months)!!
New drop-in classes will help to fill the gap until sessions restart the week of January 9, 2012:
- Hamilton: Wednesdays at 7pm on Dec. 7, 14, 21 and Jan. 4
- Toronto: Thursdays at 8:15pm (at the Swansea Town Hall): Dec. 8, 15, 21 and Jan. 5
- London: Sunday at 6pm on December 18.
- Toronto: Saturday nights at 8pm (at the Joy of Dance Centre, before the Palermo Tango Club Milonga): Dec. 10, 17 and 31!! Join us New Year’s Eve for a class and a special milonga.
Tango: It is good for the head, heart and soul!!
This week brings the commencement of three new sessions of tango classes with Miguel Coppini, Buenos Aires native and his partner, Michelle. We hope you can join us in one of our 4 locations in Southwestern Ontario.
Wednesdays in Hamilton:
- 7 – 8pm at the Staircase, Brightroom, 3rd Floor, 27 Dundurn Street North.
- NEW!! Session dates: November 2 to December 7
Thursdays in Toronto (west end):
- 8:15 – 9:45pm at the Swansea Town Hall, 75 Lavinia Ave. (near Bloor and Runnymede).
- NEW!! Session dates: November 3 to December 8
Saturdays in Toronto (the Danforth):
- 8 – 9:15pm at Palermo Tango Club (Joy of Dance Centre, 95 Danforth Ave, at Broadview).
- Every Saturday night. Includes entrance to the lovely Palermo Tango Club milonga.
Sundays in London (downtown):
- 6 – 7:30pm: Advanced beginners class and practica
- 7:30 – 9:00pm: Intermediate class and practica
- 9 – 10pm: open practica
- NEW!! Session dates: November 6 to December 11 (at the Downtown Yoga Holistic Centre, 236 Dundas St. London, ON.
Consult the “Classes” tabs for more information, maps and session fees.
Hasta pronto y Happy Dancing!!