This week brings the commencement of three new sessions of tango classes with Miguel Coppini, Buenos Aires native and his partner, Michelle. We hope you can join us in one of our 4 locations in Southwestern Ontario.
Wednesdays in Hamilton:
- 7 – 8pm at the Staircase, Brightroom, 3rd Floor, 27 Dundurn Street North.
- NEW!! Session dates: November 2 to December 7
Thursdays in Toronto (west end):
- 8:15 – 9:45pm at the Swansea Town Hall, 75 Lavinia Ave. (near Bloor and Runnymede).
- NEW!! Session dates: November 3 to December 8
Saturdays in Toronto (the Danforth):
- 8 – 9:15pm at Palermo Tango Club (Joy of Dance Centre, 95 Danforth Ave, at Broadview).
- Every Saturday night. Includes entrance to the lovely Palermo Tango Club milonga.
Sundays in London (downtown):
- 6 – 7:30pm: Advanced beginners class and practica
- 7:30 – 9:00pm: Intermediate class and practica
- 9 – 10pm: open practica
- NEW!! Session dates: November 6 to December 11 (at the Downtown Yoga Holistic Centre, 236 Dundas St. London, ON.
Consult the “Classes” tabs for more information, maps and session fees.
Hasta pronto y Happy Dancing!!