We have some exciting news to share with you! We will be hosting a monthly milonga in Hamilton at our lovely studio in Westdale. Our inaugural event will be held on Sunday, October 14 from 5:30pm to 9:30pm. Please save the date and become part of a friendly community of dancers from all over Southern Ontario!
Here are the details:
- Tango class at 5:30pm (all levels welcome)
- Milonga 6:30pm to 9:30pm — fun social Argentine tango social dancing to a mix of traditional and newer music with DJ Miguel.
- There will be free snacks and refreshments available. You are invited to bring something to share too if you wish!
- Location: The Ballroom (1043 King St. W, Hamilton, ON)
- Class and milonga: $20 (students with ID pay $10)
- Milonga: $10
New tango sessions start dates:
- Fridays in Oakville (33 Shepherd Rd at Fitbox Studio; free on-site parking): 4 week session starts on October 5th at Level 1 at 7pm and Level 2 at 8:15pm.
- Thursdays in Toronto (Founders Room/Basement level at Swansea Town Hall — 95 Lavinia Ave, near Bloor and Runnymede; free on-site parking). 4 week session starts October 11 (all levels).
- Mondays in Hamilton (1043 King St. W. in Westdale; free on-street parking) — new students start on October 15th at 8pm. NO CLASS on October 8 due to Thanksgiving.
- Saturdays in Toronto (95 Danforth Ave, 3rd floor) at 8:15pm: NO CLASS on October 6 due to Thanksgiving; classes resume October 13th.
Please feel free to share this information with your friends and contacts. You can help us to share the love of tango and to welcome more people to the community.
We are now have page on Facebook! Like us at @MiguelyMichelleTango and share the site with your friends. 🙂
We appreciate your ongoing support and can’t wait to see you at our lessons and milonga!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours,
Miguel and Michelle