We hope that you had a relaxing long weekend! We love the laziness of a long weekend, but look forward to the routine of our classes and activities. Do you feel the same?
On the topic of regular activities, we invite you to join the June session of Argentine tango classes in Hamilton. We meet on Wednesdays at 7:30pm in Westdale at 1043 King St. W. The class is one hour long. There is free parking on the main street and on side streets.
The class is open to all levels. Beginners are welcome. We create a learning experience that is welcoming to all and challenging without being overwhelming. Sounds good, right?!
We really appreciate knowing who will attend the session — it motivates us, I am not going to lie , but it also helps us to put single dancers together and get a sense of the needs of all our students. Want to register — send us an email!! We will confirm and send you info about how to pay for the session.
- There are 5 classes in June — June 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29. The cost per person is $100.
All students work in pairs for the session. If you do not have a partner, we will do our best to find one for you. We have friendly and pleasant single leaders and followers in our community. We are now welcoming drop-ins for couples only at a cost of $45 per couple per class. Everyone’s health and safety are paramount. Please come to class if you are vaccinated, feeling well and are symptom-free. Mask use is voluntary.
A session of classes on Wednesdays might not fit your schedule in June, July and August. We understand. Please let us know you are interested in learning tango your way and we will arrange a package just for you that suits your needs, availability and goals — it could include:
- group classes on Wednesdays 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- group classes plus a private class or two
- private classes only for individualized learning and scheduling — we have daytime, evening and weekend availability. We could also come to you if you have space in your home.
Feel free to email or call us.
You can also plan ahead for July classes as well:
- There are four classes in July 6, 13, 20 and 27 (4 class session: $80 per person). Register by sending us an email.
We would love to see you and help you achieve your dancing goals!
Michelle y Miguel