We hope that you can join the fun on Sunday, October 14th for the inaugural 2nd Sunday of the month milonga!
- The class starts at 5:30pm (open to all levels) and is followed by the milonga from 6:30pm to 9:30pm.
- There will be some light refreshments too. If you want to bring something to share, that would be wonderful.
- Location: 1043 King St. W (near McMaster University) in Hamilton. Free on-street parking at meters and on side streets.
- Class and milonga ($20 per person; $10 for students with valid ID)
- Milonga only: $10 per person. Cash only.
- Tango class at 5:30pm (all levels welcome)
- Milonga 6:30pm to 9:30pm — fun social Argentine tango social dancing to a mix of traditional and newer music with DJ Miguel.
- There will be free snacks and refreshments available. You are invited to bring something to share too if you wish!
- Location: The Ballroom (1043 King St. W, Hamilton, ON)
- Class and milonga: $20 (students with ID pay $10)
- Milonga: $10
- Fridays in Oakville (33 Shepherd Rd at Fitbox Studio; free on-site parking): 4 week session starts on October 5th at Level 1 at 7pm and Level 2 at 8:15pm.
- Thursdays in Toronto (Founders Room/Basement level at Swansea Town Hall — 95 Lavinia Ave, near Bloor and Runnymede; free on-site parking). 4 week session starts October 11 (all levels).
- Mondays in Hamilton (1043 King St. W. in Westdale; free on-street parking) — new students start on October 15th at 8pm. NO CLASS on October 8 due to Thanksgiving.
- Saturdays in Toronto (95 Danforth Ave, 3rd floor) at 8:15pm: NO CLASS on October 6 due to Thanksgiving; classes resume October 13th.
- Monday, September 3 in Hamilton: 8 to 9:15pm. NOTE: there will be a class today. Drop-ins are welcome to this open class. Brand new to tango? The new session date for beginners is Sept. 10. (1043 King St. West, free parking in front of meters or on side streets).
- Thursday September 6th iat 8:15pm: New session and re-commencement of classes at Swansea Town Hall (Village Room (in the basement), 95 Lavinia Ave). This class will focus on both leading/following technique and figures to enhance your confidence and improvisation skills. (Free parking on-site and on surrounding streets; close to Runnymede TTC station). All are welcome!
- Saturday, September 8 at 8:15pm : Join us for a drop-in class followed by a friendly milonga (Joy of Dance Studio, 3rd fl., 95 Danforth Ave). Parking on side streets; across the street from Broadview TTC station). This is a great place to learn tango and then practice it in a low-stress, welcoming environment.
- Friday, September 7 in Oakville: Level 1 at 7pm and Level 2 at 8:15pm (all classes are 75 minutes; session dates: September 7, 14, 21 and 28). Drop-ins are permitted. Take both levels and save 50% on the second class! Free on-site parking.
Have an amazing long weekend and top it all off with our regular Monday night tango class on Monday, August 6th in Hamilton.
All are welcome!
Join us from 8pm to 9:15pm. It is an open class and is suitable for all levels.
The studio is located at 1043 King St. West in Westdale. Free parking on King St. and on the side streets.
See you there!
Michelle and Miguel
Tango classes start today:
Level 1 at 7pm and Level 2 at 8:15pm. Each class is 75 minutes long.
More info here.
- Thursday, June 28 at 8:15pm: Class at Swansea Town Hall (Village Room, 95 Lavinia Ave)
- Friday, June 29: NO classes in Oakville (at Fitbox)
- Sat., June 30 at 8:15pm in Toronto (Joy of Dance Studio, 3rd fl., 95 Danforth Ave): As it is the last Saturday of the month, Linda is teaching the class (and hosting the milonga).
- Monday, July 2 at 8pm in Hamilton: Class as usual (at the Ballroom Studio, 1043 King St. West).
We hope you are enjoying Family Day!
There will be a class tonight in Hamilton at 8pm. Come and see our lovely new studio (1043 King St. W in Westdale). There is free on-street parking at the meters and on the side streets.
This class is suitable for all levels. Beginners and newcomers are welcome!
See you soon!
Miguel and Michelle
Feel like tangoing this weekend? Here is what is going on:
We are back from our odyssey in Argentina and keen to return to our Argentine tango classes and activities!
Here is the schedule for August 2017:
Toronto: Saturday nights starting August 5 at 8:15pm at the Palermo Tango Club (Joy of Dance Studio, 95 Danforth Ave, 3rd floor). The class is followed by a friendly milonga. All levels welcome.
Hamilton: Mondays starting August 7 at 7pm at the Studio on Wellington (directions are here). Beginners and those with some experience are welcome. Leaders: we have some great followers who would be a delight to work with.
Oakville on Friday nights starting August 11 (Fitbox Studio: 33 Shepherd Rd, Oakville near Speers and Kerr). There are two classes: Level 1 (beginners) at 7pm and Level 2 (those with more experience) at 8:15pm. You can register now online here.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us using the contact form below or by phone: 289-799-9249.