Starting on Sunday, October 20, 2013, there will be a new 6 week session of intriguing tango classes in Waterloo.
What is so interesting about these classes?
There are two classes back to back with two different themes: 7pm: tango and 8pm: milonga and vals.
Each evening we explore figures and combinations that:
- enhance your leading and following skills,
- offer a great opportunity to understand and master timing and musicality, and
- encourage a creative and dynamic connection between you, your partner and the music.
This is an open class. All are welcome. You can register for all classes or drop-in whenever you can. No partner is required; we rotate partners regularly throughout the evening. Our classes are designed to accommodate beginners and more experienced dancers. We challenge those who are ready for it and work with all students at their current level.
The classes take place in a newly renovated studio space that has a spacious, industrial vibe, located at 182 Weber St N. (beside the Comfort Inn and in the building behind A to Z Rentals). There is ample free parking. Look for Impact Movement Ltd’s logo on the building near the entrance and its’ portable sign out front.
- One-class session price (6 one hour classes): $90 per person.
- Drop-in price for one class: $18 p.p.
- SPECIAL — take both the tango and the milonga/vals classes: two class session price (12 one hour classes/2 classes each night for 6 nights): $ 125 p.p.
- SPECIAL two class (on the same night) drop-in price: $25 p.p.
We accept cash, cheques and e-INTERAC payments. All prices include applicable taxes.
Please join us if you want to learn a lot about tango and have a great time doing it!!
Michelle and Miguel