NEW! Sunday night classes start December 1st, 2013 from 7 to 9pm
3 rhythms: tango, vals and milonga
Join Miguel and Michelle Coppini on Sunday nights in Waterloo. A new 6 week session starts December 1st, 2013. Choose to pay as you go or take advantage of special session pricing. The material covered in these classes changes for every session, allowing you to jump in to a session and see your tango grow with each class you take. All students are welcome, including beginners!! Beginners will be coached first on basic figures and then slowly integrated into the group. No partner or experience is necessary to join us. Discover how fun, addictive and exciting Argentine Tango can be.
There will be two 60 minute classes each night. Here are the details:
When: 6 Sunday nights (December 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd and January 5, 12)
- 7 to 8pm Tango class: Strengthen your tango foundation and expand your horizons with classic and innovative combinations.
- 8 to 9pm Milonga and Vals class: Learn to dance the two dynamic rhythms with more confidence and creativity.
- TO REGISTER: send an email to email@example.com or call: 289-799-9249 to reserve your spot!
Where: 182 Weber St. N, Waterloo
Impact Movement Studio Ltd. is a spacious new dance studio in Waterloo, near University Ave. It is located beside the Comfort Inn and behind the A to Z Rental Centre and Speedy Glass. There is free on-site parking. See the Google map below for more detail and to get directions.
- One-class session price (6 one hour classes): $90 per person.
- Drop-in price for one class: $18 p.p.
- SPECIAL — take both the tango and the milonga/vals classes: two class session price (12 one hour classes/2 classes each night for 6 nights): $ 125 p.p.
- SPECIAL two class (on the same night) drop-in price: $25 p.p.
We accept cash, cheques and e-INTERAC payments. All prices include applicable taxes.
Thanks and see you soon!